Working at Agrium Wholesale
Are You The Right Fit For Agrium?
Growth is a top priority for Agrium Wholesale.† To achieve this growth and remain healthy and profitable we need talented, diverse employees to support our initiatives.† We aim to be a world industry leader, positioned to help growers supply nutritious food to global population.
While competitive compensation is obviously an important aspect of any job, the people who are successful at Agrium also look at other factors.† If you are considering Agrium as an employer, take this quiz to see if you are the right candidate for us.
- You are looking for a workplace culture where you can personally make a difference.
- You are passionate and energized about working for an organization that helps to feed the world.
- You enjoy an environment where teams are continually challenged to focus and prioritize.
- You like seeing things change and evolve and are adept at anticipating and embracing change.
- Your preferred workplace is one in which there are continual learning and developing opportunities.
- You take a disciplined approach to your work and are constantly looking for ways to do things better and more efficiently.
- You take the time to think tasks through Ė ensuring that you and your co-workers put health and safety first.
- You appreciate strong leadership, but are also comfortable taking a personal leadership role in your area of expertise, suggesting areas for improvement and asking for clarification when work processes do not make sense.
- You are interested in growing with our company over time.
- You are interested in sharing in business success through incentive compensation.
- You are a team contributor and strong communicator.
- You support and integrate the five elements in our formula for success core values: results orientation, ownership mindset, integrity, capacity for change, inspired leadership
If you have checked off several of these points, we encourage you to review current opportunities and apply.†